Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Teapot Seeking Male or Female or Groups for Exotic Adventure


Hi there. I'm a single petite teapot looking for fun and excitement out of town. Could you show me a good time? I am light weight so I am sure you could find room for me. I'd keep you warm on those cold nights. We could steam up the tent together. Once you get me hot just keep filling me up and I'll go all night. I am just as comfortable on those solo expeditions as I am in groups. I can only fully serve two people at a time though. My weakness is for cowboy's (coffee) so even after a long night in the morning you will have something pleasant to wake up to. My usual hang is in the gear room at Will, Robert, and Ben's house but I love to go on trips so please call me and show me a good time...

No comments: